NZ New Hyundai IoniqEV City is Canterbury's Number 1 Rated Medium Sized Dealership for 2020*. EV City also won the 2019 EV Sales and Service Champion Award. This award was judged largely on customer feedback. We firmly believe that we are the very best at setting up our vehicles for New Zealand conditions, offer unrivalled warranties and after sales support.
You can trade in any vehicle at EV City and we can arrange Finance.
EV City vehicle comes will all the following services and warranties.
1) 1 Year Mechanical and Battery Warranty*
2) Latest safety related firmware updates including TCM Service disconnect. This helps prevent 12 volt batteries going flat.
3) NZ Suitable Waterproof compliant charging cable
4) English translated instrument cluster where possible
5) Free fast charger registration
6) Free English user manual
7) Actual service - Call to find out more.
8) 0800 EVRESCUE Mobile rescue service for customers in greater CHCH area** (Please see service area instore free for first 12 months of ownership.)
Features of this specific vehicle include...
- New Zealand New Hyundai Ioniq
- Balance of 10 year/ Unlimited kms High Voltage Battery Warranty
- 28 kWh lithium-ion Polymer battery
- 7kW on board AC charger
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Lane Keep Assist
- Autonomous Emergency Braking
- 7 Air Bags
- Stability Control, Traction Control
- Alloy Wheels
- Regenerative braking
- Auto Headlights, Daytime Running Lights.
- Proximity Key x2, Immobiliser
- Reverse Camera & Reverse Sensors,
- Dual Climate Control
- Steering Wheel Controls
- Apple Car Play or Android Auto
If you are buying from out of town?
Please read our unfiltered feedback on our website to get an idea of who you are dealing with. We have the highest Buyer Score rating of any EV Dealer in the country.
Come in and Enjoy the Buying Experience at EV City. No pushy tactics, no silly tricks.
* Battery Degradation Warranty.
Any customer who suffers a loss of greater than 15% battery capacity within the first 12 months of ownership maybe entitled to a 10% refund of their purchase price.
158 Wordsworth Street